Adaptive Filter using MATLAB

Hello everyone..

Thanks for all your supports so far.

Does anyone know how i can start writing a software for Adaptive Filter using MATLAB? Or guid me to a direction?!

Thanks

Replies

• electronicsunzz
    electronicsunzz
    hi, the code for an adaptive filter is here
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    all the best do the best😀
  • electronicsunzz
    electronicsunzz
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • girly_girl
    girly_girl
    Hey thanks for the help,

The filter i am designing is somehow different to these ( at least i think it is ).
    I have a recorded voice with echo and a recorded voice without an echo..
    I want to use these wav files to remove the echo using the adaptive filter..

Thanks again 😀
  • electronicsunzz
    electronicsunzz
    The easiest way to get rid of an echo is to go into soundtrack pro and do all your sweetening then export the file and then invert it which is under process. Then export again. Bring both files to your timeline. Played together they will cancel each other out and you will hear nothing. So move it a couple frames after the original and lower the volume on the inverted audio to match the echo and it will cancel out the echo. Depending on how loud it is and how much work you want to put into it you can alternate to take out the echo in the next clip. Someone should come out with this as an effect but until then this works decently.
    but its very complex to eliminate the sound of the fan that is present throughout the entire hours voice
    recording.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / madam, My question is Find the output of the following main() { int k = 5; if (++k < 5 && k++/5 || ++k <= 8); printf("%d\n", k);...
Google is advertising on Microsoft's Bing search engine 😁: A picture is worth thousand words: Source: TechCrunch
Google may launch the Chrome extension to everyone next week. Currently the extensions site is in private beta. Do you think Chrome Extensions will ensure a tough competition to Industry...
We all like to take photos. Photography is a skill and I believe with the right knowledge, everyone can learn to take great shorts. One of the most challenging task...
Hi i'm jijo, Please help in finding a topic for my final year Btech project on cryogenic nitrogen plant.