ADAM's APPLE

... and that belongs to 3 INDIAN 24 year old graduates.
Rohan Shravan is the CEO of the company Notion INk, which is introducing ADAM, a would be IPAD killer.
ADAM challenges IPAD, in not only display features, but as well the battery lfe.

check this out

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• mathew720
    mathew720
    yes absolutely durga its an amazing gadget , i am looking forward to have one soon as it launches , its best if used as an e book reader .... good for students and cheaper in India .... thats absolutely best buy i guess ...runs on two core 1 ghz processor arm cortex .and 1 gb ram , and ssd , unfortunately cant run windows as its only 16 bit processing ,,...but no need to worry abt it i guess average users can take advantage of it to max .......................android is not inferior os as its coming up , google made it free for the same reason ,
  • mathew720
    mathew720
    i wonder why others are not interested in this , looking at the number of indians in the forum
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    πŸ˜€ Neither the forum nor the post was meant only for INDIANS. 😁
    Yes, I might actually wait and get an Adam rather than getting an APPLE obvious that its better than qha apple is offering( at least by looks of it) as well adroid is taking up the place amongst serious OS
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    wow!! This is so cool!! Hope I can get one soon too!! πŸ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Good stuff! Hopefully this markets in Malaysia too πŸ˜€
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    great gadget! it has the potential to kill the ipad, but when it will reach the market, there will be many competitors.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    there will certainly be competitions to Apple but I dont think they mind it. By the time Adam or even the ones by Dell or HP releases out into the market, Apple would have had almost a year's lead and by then would be lining up with their next generation iPad which again will be much better than their competitors. That's the advantage that early innovation gives. Also, am a bit skeptical about Adam at the moment. Do they have the required support infrastructure for their customers as compared to Apple, Dell and HP? Also how well they are able to market will be a big issue. Seeing from the current news that we are getting, iPad has been a hit and is selling like hot cakes. Unless competitors come out with something soon, they will find it difficult to claw back into the market share.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which kinematic chain has 3 links and 3 degrees of freedom? please help
hi!!!!!!!! friends!!!!!!! i have forgotten all my hobbies since d day i got admission in my college πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’ we hardly get time for hobbies πŸ˜” there are so many assignments,experiment,homework,viva...
anybody can send the names of the different technical events that can be the part of the techfest in enggineering colllege..
Dear friends, I am having CNC Plasma cutting & Gas cutting, On gas cutting I can cut up to 150mm thick Mild Steel plate but I am facing a problem...
can anyone give the description about TCP attacks in the networkπŸ˜•