Ad-hoc network

hi there ,
ok so the other day i was working on my laptop and was connected to the internet using gprs, and my friend also wanted to use it . So i created a network from my laptop . my friends laptop was identifyng the network and was getting connected but there was no internet access through his laptop . His windows was getting updated but he was unable to browse . It was showing no internet access . We tried automatic ip and every sort of this , but nothing really happened .
so what should i do so that we both can use .
but at the same time i accessd it using itouch ..😐

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey, you said Windows was updating right? How is that possible? I mean, how did it update? Did you try ping?
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    i didnt do anything , i just ran diagnose problem and nothing else .😲
    No no no... I am saying about the update... Windows Update
  • cvtharun
    cvtharun
    Sounds mysterious o.0
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    i didnt do anything . Neither ping nor did i enter any manual setting . all i did was to ran the diagnosis . and after that i was unable to browse the internet although window was getting updated ...
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    go to network and sharing centre in your laptop , and there try creating a network . you will find something called ad-hoc .
    with the help of this you can start gaming with your friends or can transfer data with others
    Yes that's right. Run another Diagnostic Tool. You might get a chance to access your internet... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is cavitation in cp, problems of cp and get a great knowledge of cp and its working... For more information about cavitation in pumps download report here
I just want to know that in which case i will get good salary package? Case 1. I did M Tech. from IIT and I m a fresher and got...
Hello all, I am Shyam. I am a newbie in electronics field. I am curious about MATLAB. Can any one help me to know about matlab software? Any kind of...
Eight Semester Engineering RTMNU results announced. Those who wish to view their results may simple check it out here ->NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: B.E 8 th Sem Result | B.E. Eighth Semester...
I'm doing my final year in electrical engineering (power). The topic I have chosen for my project is Analysis of faults in High Voltage Transmission Lines. I would like to...