Action against Facebook nonsense

Hello everyone, I got this notification from facebook.
Not from one but from many friends. Well my friends do not do such things. the real culprit is someone else. Perhaps facebook itself.
"YO! you look so stupid in this vid"

Reply to this email to comment on this post.

When I click on the video link I see this message
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
😐

I know that my friends do not do such things. It is only facebook which is creating nonsense messages like this one. You may also be getting these messages, right?

Can any action be taken against Facebook or real culprits? What do you think? Can we debate on this issue? What is your take on this? 😒

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Ya I also got the same problem. I feel really irritated for sometime and later I get to know that its a worm.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Infosys Technologies today announced that it has won the prestigious 12th Annual Corporate University (CorpU) Xchange Awards 2011 in the Excellence and Innovation category for its Campus Connect Program. The...
One of the CEans dropped a PM to me asking for the selection procedure for Adobe. Adobe actively recruits graduates in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or similar technical majors....
Guys Check out this Video [youtube]oQQY4YyH_Y0[/youtube] ​
Aluminum* foil The duct tape of the kitchen All kinds of useful... Thirty Unusual Uses for Aluminum Foil
TUTORIAL | How to Use Visitor Message ! ​ Hello Ceans, Here i have created One small tutorial on How to Use Visitor Message. Download: TUTORIAL-How to Use Visitor Message...