Acoustic Propulsion devices!

Ok, I know its really just a flashy way of saying PulseJet engine! But I had to start somewhere, I have just joined CE and wanted to throw a couple of my vids. for you guys to look at! chaddles33 - YouTube Enjoy!

Replies

• geococeo
    geococeo
    i dont understand what kind of propulsion device this is, jet pulse?
  • docel
    docel
    You can call it Sound Burst propulsion.
    Think of modulating a continuous stream of a jet output. That is, switch On and Off of a stream of water, air ....and sound. This produces more thrust.
    The water Ramjet is one example of this simple mechanism. Another is the childhood PhutPhut candle driven steam boat that goes PhutPhutPhut.......audibly!!!😀

The exhaust system of internal combustion engines are Acoustic chambers and are designed to increase compression using air as a "wall" and create 'back compression' !! You see this all the time in Racing, especially the MoBikes which make a lot of sound.
  • hemant6
    hemant6
    u r having any good ieas
  • docel
    docel
    ...ideas for what??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a starter in EEE.. Just doing my undergraduate course.. Can u pls give me some papers for my presentation.. I need to present some technical papers.. Pls help...
Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is going to be started on 10th Sept 2008. Its prepared by CERN (Europian Organization for Nuclear Research). Read the news here... CERN - The Large...
hello, i need some topics for projects in mechanical engineering field
Hello All, I'm extremely proud to write here that Abhinav Bindra has won India's first ever gold medal in the history of Olympics in an individual event. 😁 Check the...
I really want to know that is there any previous check that can be done on the people taking loan from the company who might cause a risk to the...