Acer To Unveil $199 Liquid Zest Plus Smartphone With 5000 mAh Battery In July

Acer will launch an upgraded version of Liquid Zest, in the form of Liquid Zest Plus for USA with better specifications and features. The android smartphone which packs a massive 5000 mAh battery will be available in two variants - Andes White and Moroccan Blue. It's battery is touted to last for up to three days on a single charge under normal usage.

Acer-liquid-zest-plus

Running on Android Marshmallow 6.0, it sports a 5.5-inch full HD 1080p IPS display. Under the hood, it has a MediaTek MT6735 chipset with a quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage, which is expandable through a microSD card.

acer-liquid-zest-plus-white

On camera front there’s an elegant 13-megapixel back camera with a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper. The company claims that there is a provision of a hybrid tri-focusing system in the device- a kind of technology that allows the camera to focus on different parts of a picture in just 0.03 seconds. There is also the Pause N Shoot selfie mode detecting faces automatically where one can just shake the handset to start an automatic selfie timer. This allows users to take selfies effortlessly with one hand. The Zest Plus also additionally packs with front-facing 5-megapixel camera a 85-degree wide angle selfie feature to make sure everyone in the group is in the photo.

The USP of the smartphone- its battery, is enabled for a quick charge system that'll fire up to 50 percent capacity in just one hour which can even be used to charge other phones.

The handset is expected to arrive in the U.S. in July, but no specific date has been given as of yet.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The best joke heard in the recent years !! Parents asked college watchman,"Is this a good college? watch man: "probably the best. I did my engineering here & got campus...
L&T Infotech has not sent out joining letters to the the engineering students they recruited in the 2015-2016 session, reports TOI. If this is correct, then the future of so...
Hello guy's my name is Gaurav, I'm new here. Coming directly on my problem. Well I have not completed my degree in electronics and communication which i started in 2009,...
Yes, it’s all happening before the Computex 2016. Asus has decided to start with a bang and maybe that’s why a day before of Computex 2016, the tech giant is...
The India-based Consumer Electronics beast, Micromax has recently launched Flipkart exclusive Micromax CANVAS tab p701 in support of “Digital India” mission and vision coupled with company’s 4Gtainment movement. After the...