Acer introduces Gateways and eMachines

[FONT="]I heard that Acer has launched two new products in India one "Gateways" and the other eMachines. The former is targeted for the style conscious class and latter, for price conscious. Preloaded with Windows operating system Gateways are priced above Rs.35, 000 whereas eMachines start from Rs.9, 999. The products are positioned against Sony Vaio, HP, Lenovo. They also released an All-In-One Desktop. The features are really cool and stylish. The good thing about Acer is that they give us the choice of selecting features, which we require and not thrown at us and that too, at affordable price. [/FONT]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, Greeting!!!😀 I've completed all the configuration setting regarding selenium RC..😛 now when i start the batch file i got some error.....😁 well first of all...my bat file code...
Hello, i had seen here that there are many Duplicate post asking about the same thing more then one or twice.. so i think it is more convenient that we...
​ ​ We see boatloads of solar charging gizmos around here, but they're usually not so... large. What we have here is a big sunning umbrella, for use outdoors (obviously),...
Success of Six Month Trial of Compressed Biomethane Fuel in Camden Cage Street Cleansing Vehicle In October 2008, Veolia Environmental Services, the UK’s largest waste management company, Gasrec, the UK’s...
An "also-ran" is, literally, "a horse that does not win, place, or show in a race." The world loves an underdog but it never loves an also-ran. It forgets about...