Acer eMachines @ Rs.9, 999

[FONT="]Hey… I just heard that Acer has launched Gateways and eMachines in India. Along with those, a cool ALL-IN-ONE desktop has also been launched. The Gateways is for the style conscious people and eMachines caters the price conscious. The Gateways preloaded with Windows Operating System will be available in "Chroma" stores, exclusively. The features are really cool and stylish. The good thing about Acer is that they give us the choice of selecting features, which we require and not thrown at us and that too, at affordable price.
[/FONT]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕 Hey friends!! i was thinking of the effect in thermal efficiency of an ic engine .. suppose if an engine is designed for place like Rajstahn which is quite...
Dear Ceans~!!!! How to imporve the Clutch Life Span to avoid the transmission jammed in the middle of the journey to back home or long distance travel. Should i replace...
Hi all CEans, I want to make GUI of some dos commands like ping, netsend etc. I have well knowledge of C/C++. But the problem is that I dont know...
Hi. I'm looking for some one who is familiar with induction motor's star delta arrangement and it's associated starters. If any one with hand on experience please reply asap. Rifaa
If you drop a valuable item such as a ring down your toilet, many times you can reach in and get it. But how about a valuable that's gone down...