Acer Allegro: First Windows 7 Phone Launched In France

Acer has just forayed in the world of Windows mobile operating systems and launched the Acer Allegro - First ever windows 7 phone by the company. The allegro offerse 3.6-inch WVGA (800 x 480) screen and uses 1GHz single-core Qualcomm MSM8255 CPU for processing all the information. There's ample 8 gigabytes of internal storage and a 5 MP rear camera. The phone is powered by a 1200 mAh li-ion battery.

acerallegro

The phone is expected to arrive around November 12-15 at €299. There will be two color options - black and blue iceberg.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been getting the news that Samsung's BBM competitor 'ChatOn' is expected to be available on the Web. I've been searching Google but couldn't find much information. Does anyone know...
hi i want to do m.tech project of intelligent fire alarm system using embedded system so please reply me as soon as possible.
Dropbox is an effective software as a service that lets you backup all your files from desktops pcs, Macs and mobile phones in a central place and access them from...
Metal Gear Solid - the game that's been keeping our enthusiasm levels to high is about to complete 25 years. Kojima, the producer of Metal Gear Solid series and the...
Engineers from Jammu & Kashmir rejoice. Google - the web search engine giant is about to start recruitment in J&K region of northern India. Times of India reported that Google...