AC/DC Power Supply Design in the Real World

Designing a power supply has many dimensions. Depending on the end use and reliability considerations, additional constraints may be imposed.

Pages 12-13 of the Sept issue of Electronic Industry Update has an interesting article on this:
EIU September 30th

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As quoted by Hari 5 NICE LITTLE STORIES (Read all) 1. Once, all villagers decided to pray for rain, on the day of prayer all the People gathered but only...
We can see what is happening in processor registers in the turbo c and visual c++. Right? I want to know which registers are they ??? Their names and how...
Tagging some of the CEans that I remember [Prototype] durga bioramani vinod1993 jeffrey samuel AbraKaDabra The_Big_K godfather praveen kumar aarthivg
Curious to know whether anyone's ever used the mod_deflate module with apache web server. The module compresses the output from the server before it's sent to the client on the...
While communication is already in its 4th generation and everyone's talking abou the advantages of these technologies, I want to divert some attention to the disadvantages of these technologies. I...