Accident proof trains using RF Signals

i need the detailed report(e.g.set up,equipment,final project report) about the report for project work on
ACCIDENTAL PROOF TRAINS USING RF SIGNALS

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    santoahi saha
    i need the detailed report(e.g.set up,equipment,final project report) about the report for project work on
    Would it not be better if you could work on the project on your own? I'm sure all the engineers here would definitely love to help you with the specific issues that you face while working on your project. You can always gather the information from the Internet and start working on it. The project doesn't look very difficult to me and you can easily work out the various parts required for the project.

Think -

1. How exactly will the project function?
    2. How can RF sensors be used to prevent train accidents?
    3. Make a blueprint of the project.
    4. Figure out different components you'll require and their overall cost.

Feel free to ask your questions here so that CEans can help you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    santoahi saha
    As said by Biggie, Try to work on this project rather than waiting for ready project report. I will help you if you want anything related to RF.
  • santoahi saha
    santoahi saha
    tnx:😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    you work give us more inputs and we will be in a better position to explain complexity and also any places you can develop furthur

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you can nail any workflow with Drupal, you generally get paid $350 an hour! But the question is can you? If you can write a stored procedure for about...
how virtual box works? in which language it is coded.
So, we've a new commercial from Samsung and that's taking a direct hit at Apple's brand new iPhone 5. I like the commercial because Samsung's clearly opened a salvo against...
How to use datatables in jquery????? plz dont give copy paste material from internet.....
Hey guys..... I am about to start working on STAAD PRO V8i.....so can anyone help me to learn this software or can provide me tutorials regarding this in PDF format....