accident prevention and detection

Project Abstract / Summary : car accident prevention using accelerometer and detection using sensors.
We have used ARM7 as a microcontroller.
We are detecting the head movement of the driver by accelerometer to check the drowsiness of the driver.The accelerometer gives signal then buzzer will sound.
When the accident occur the sensor will give the input to the ARM7 .GPS will sense the location of the car and that location will send to the mobile number by GSM.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : nowadays the accidents are increased and the main reason behind that accidents is drowsiness of driver , so we have chosen this project to detect the drowsiness of driver and to minimise the number of accidents occuring .

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Government college of engineering , karad
City: karad
State: maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Currently, 12 percentage of basic pay of salary is deducted and deposited to Employee's PF account. If I am not wrong, this percentage mark is a fixed one for employees...
While accessing Whatsapp via Web if you are getting error "Trying to reach phone, make sure your phone has an active internet connection" along with "retrying in x seconds" message...
I found this guy skipping around on YouTube. He is amazing. Talk about ideas and energy. I wish he lived close by. I'd be over his house playing with him...
Hi..... creaters of the world! I am new to crazy engineers.com...
Being able to explore the red planet Mars while sitting in a NASA Jet Propulsion Lab is a dream of every researcher working on the project. The arrival of Microsoft's...