Access Modifier in a top level class can have?

Sir / madam,
My question is

A top level class may have only the following access modifier. Select one correct answer.

a. package
b. friendly
c. private
d. public

Advance Thanks,
R.Rengaraj
{Java Certification Quiz}
{On this forum my 18th Question.}

Sir,
If i have posted under wrong discussion forum please advice me where to post.
R.Rengaraj

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    A top level class may have only the following access modifier. Select one correct answer.

a. package
    b. friendly
    c. private
    d. public

answer D. public

There are two levels of access control:

The top level— public, or package-private

The member level—public, private, protected, or package-private
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Sir,
    Thanks for your reply.
    R.Rengaraj
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Yes it will be public

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The ageing disorder and Amitabh Bachchan's look in Paa have been compared to Robin Willams' Jack and Brad Pitt's The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. But those superficial similarities aside,...
I need help with a calculating the parameters for AMDSB-TC modulation with AWGN. I have to have SNR = 12 dB. I am not sure how I then calculate the...
Sir / madam, My question is What is the minimum value of char type. Select the one correct answer. a. 0 b. -215 c. -28 d. -215-1 Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj...
OffiSync Version: 4 File Size: 459 License: Free Operating System: Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7 Wouldn't it be nice if you could make a mash-up of Microsoft Office and Google Docs,...
hi, can you please suggest me some book on rocket motor/engines which can be available in india preferably north. i couldn't get it by searching on google. thank you