Ac led dimmer

I used the incandescent lamp dimmer circuit for dimming ac led bulb.But it doesn't turn off and on completely.Flickering also happening.A resistor was placed across output(bulb) but it gets hot and melt.I tried solid state relay (g3mb 202p) and blinking was done successfully in led bulb through arduino.But using pwm causes flickering.So is there any combined circuit of MOSFET and SSR for ac led dimmer using arduino?The MOSFET dimmer circuit is attached along with this.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Nihal Muflih
    A resistor was placed across output(bulb) but it gets hot and melt.
    Have you tried a small capacitor in series with the resistor?
  • Nihal Muflih
    Nihal Muflih
    A.V.Ramani
    Have you tried a small capacitor in series with the resistor?
    Ya.I tried.Also I used a SSR in series with input ac supply.but here only proper blinking of led bulb is done,but it can't fade.I give blink program to SSR and fade to MOSFET part.The output was blinking with fading.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Will you accept robots as teachers or will your human ego come first to negate any such possibility? Irrespective of your choice, our immediate future generation might face robots on...
Normally a convertible laptop that turns into a tablet costs you somewhere around Rs. 30K but iBall is giving you the same form factor for half the cost. Yes, you...
American smartphone maker InFocus has launched its most powerful smartphone yet. The aptly titled InFocus Epic 1 has been launched exclusively on Amazon India. The InFocus Epic 1 has gone...
If you have used Opera in the past you know that Opera likes to saves the last browsed tabs if you have left the default settings on. This meant that...
Meizu, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer has unveiled its M3S smartphone device in India. The handset comes in two variants a 2 GB RAM & 16 GB ROM variant priced at...