Absolute Zero: The Iron Stomach

The canteen food can't be forgotten ever, right? Here's a comic dedicated to everyone who's had canteen food.

Iron Stomach

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It mostly happen after exams, when every one was in rush to home... No money left in our pocket... We use to eat what ever we got.
    Few of my friend have to sold stock of newspaper to get some money for breakfast ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ True.

Have had a chance to eat mess food multiple times at friend's hostel - it is barely gulp-able. ๐Ÿ˜–
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    ๐Ÿ˜ I was just thinking it would be about offering mobile for people BPL .๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mess foods are always long lasting food ๐Ÿ˜› .
  • graphite
    graphite
    Lucky enough that not yet tried the food in mess but always used to hear about the food from friends who lived in hostel.๐Ÿ˜–
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    godfather
    Mess foods are always long lasting food ๐Ÿ˜› .
    ๐Ÿ˜€

Mess food used to be really MESSED... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    The title given to the thread is awesome...๐Ÿ˜
    Mess food and the tiffin food is really horrible!!
  • ashie
    ashie
    though i had also completed my b.e in hostel bt i never came 2 hostel fud or mess fud...is it really dat bad?๐Ÿ˜’
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The hostel at where i used to stay, would serve maggi noodles on friday nights.

and believe me, once you tasted that, you would start hating it, after that.
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    ashie
    though i had also completed my b.e in hostel bt i never came 2 hostel fud or mess fud...is it really dat bad?๐Ÿ˜’
    You have missed a vital part of engineering college life, my friend.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    My mess food gave me Gut infection and was bed-ridden for months together ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜–
  • anusha venkat
    anusha venkat
    our college food really rocks!!! u can find fresh worms in ladies finger curry. and more than five types of pathogenic organisms in curd ( we cultured it in our lab for a microbiology experiment) !! hostel student always use mess foods to eradicate mice instead of rat killers!! there is no substitute for mess foods!!!!!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    i have tasted some times and rested on parotas in mess nothing else would suit me
  • anusha venkat
    anusha venkat
    jeffrey samuel
    i have tasted some times and rested on parotas in mess nothing else would suit me
    next time, try throwing idlies on some one who irritates u... am sure that the person will bleed very badly!!๐Ÿ˜›
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    anusha venkat
    next time, try throwing idlies on some one who irritates u... am sure that the person will bleed very badly!!๐Ÿ˜›
    actually speaking the tearing apart of a parota is achieved only by 10 hands so no comments on idlis
  • ashie
    ashie
    chuckofalltrades
    You have missed a vital part of engineering college life, my friend.
    ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    ashie
    ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜”
    Never be sad about it you have escaped a great stay in hospital but the other thing you missed is irrecoverable
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    anusha venkat
    true story ๐Ÿ˜›
  • anusha venkat
    anusha venkat
    cooltwins
    My mess food gave me Gut infection and was bed-ridden for months together ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜–
    oh!! sorry about that.. saddest part is that most of our college hostel girls hav developed PCOD( poly cystic ovarian syndrome) due to our mess food ๐Ÿ˜”
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    anusha venkat
    oh!! sorry about that.. saddest part is that most of our college hostel girls hav developed PCOD( poly cystic ovarian syndrome) due to our mess food ๐Ÿ˜”
    Yeah two of my friends got it ๐Ÿ˜” very bad ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sorry for them ๐Ÿ˜”
  • anusha venkat
    anusha venkat
    jeffrey samuel
    Sorry for them ๐Ÿ˜”
    ders no hope for dem.. we fought with chair person very badly. but no use.. still we find strands of hair, worms and stones

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the difference between Analog signal and Digital signal.? And How to identify them.?
How does data is transferred by Bluetooth between devices ?
hi CE can anyone tell me how to block adult site
JAVA is the most useful programming language now a days. Most of the Companies seek students who already know JAVA or at least know its basics. WHY?? Due to its...
Hi friends, I want to do my final year project on this topic. But this system is already exist in US, Can anybody help me to improve the existing system....