Absolute Zero: Signs that it's time to upgrade your computer

Absolute Zero's guide on how to know when it's perfect time to upgrade your computer. Follow it -

Absolute-Zero-9

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I miss CTRL + ALT + DEL . Haven't used it (ever since migrating to the Mac)
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    The_Big_K
    I miss CTRL + ALT + DEL . Haven't used it (ever since migrating to the Mac)
    * idea for troll comic brewing *
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and I do miss the keyboards with worn out keys #macfanboy ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Kicking and slapping the CPU... The ultimate Indian Jugaad Recovery Strategy! ๐Ÿ˜

Awesome comic, Chuck!
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Very True.!!!
    Good job ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By the way, I actually used to slap my old PC whenever it stuck; and it worked 2 out of 5 times!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ha ha ha. Kicking CPU, Slapping Monitor works good ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

#-Link-Snipped-# - Good job again. What about Laptop? Anything regarding fan, charging? ๐Ÿ˜
  • vinci
    vinci
    forgot one thing- irritating sound of cpu fan .that arises sometimes only and causes headache .๐Ÿ˜ฏ
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Ctrl + Alt + Del Rocks!!! ๐Ÿ˜
    #-Link-Snipped-# get three more likes. Post once! Awesome ratio of post:like::1:10.
  • The_Legend
    The_Legend
    ๐Ÿ˜ Awesome !
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    In one movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger is sitting in a propeller seaplane, which would not start inspite of all efforts of the gilr pilot. Arnold gives a solid kick and it starts perfectly with Arnold gleefully telling: it works everytime!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    In one movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger is sitting in a propeller seaplane, which would not start inspite of all efforts of the gilr pilot. Arnold gives a solid kick and it starts perfectly with Arnold gleefully telling: it works everytime!
    Commando! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    For the life of me I would not have remembered the name of the movie.
    There is a story about Arnold:
    A little girl comes home with her school assignment on the person she likes best in the world. She has put her father's name, Smith. The delighted father says, so you like me best? The girl tearfully says: I do not know how to spell Arnold Schwarzenegger.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    My ESC key is worn out ! Whats your view on that #-Link-Snipped-# ? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    nice work chuck

what about those printers ? those inkjet printers are more of a trouble than the pcs themselves
  • Sughosh Deshmukh
    Sughosh Deshmukh
    The_Big_K
    By the way, I actually used to slap my old PC whenever it stuck; and it worked 2 out of 5 times!
    my pc was even used to those slaps......
  • Sughosh Deshmukh
    Sughosh Deshmukh
    my pc's power button is getting worn out instead of alt ctrl del.........
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is nice, I have used and using the worn out keyboards ๐Ÿ˜€

But I am so used to keyboard that , without looking at the letters i can type 99 % correct.

Only problem arises when my friend is using my pc ๐Ÿ˜€
    My A, Z, X, C, V, R, T, Esc, F1, F12, Ctrl, Alt, Del, Up, Down, Left, Right, Space, Enter, Windows, Shift keys are gone... Your take on this #-Link-Snipped-#???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Praveen-Kumar
    My A, Z, X, C, V, R, T, Esc, F1, F12, Ctrl, Alt, Del, Up, Down, Left, Right, Space, Enter, Windows, Shift keys are gone... Your take on this #-Link-Snipped-#???
    Use Nail-Cutter ๐Ÿ˜
    godfather
    Use Nail-Cutter ๐Ÿ˜
    Lol! Y!?!?
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    One of the ways to upgrade your old computer for free is to go for efficient operating systems such as Lightweight Ubuntu -lubuntu โ€“ lightweight, fast, easier .
    Most of the cases , the fault lies with Windows. And a simple OS change can breath a life in your PC.
  • vinci
    vinci
    when dvd-writer make sounds loudly,cpu buzzzzz and the wires outside sparkling with current.seems like time to get another one huhhh. ๐Ÿ˜
  • H.Ali
    H.Ali
    most of the time the factor forcing us to go for "ctrl+alt+del " is the Low RAM(probably around 256 MB. they will be messed up due to this reason but still continuing with it because of finance.
    circularsquare
    One of the ways to upgrade your old computer for free is to go for efficient operating systems such as Lightweight Ubuntu -lubuntu โ€“ lightweight, fast, easier .
    Xubuntu is also really help full. Xubuntu
    Both were designed to be "lightweight" distributions and can work on machines with just 256 MB of RAM. Performance on netbooks and relatively slow computers is good. Both desktop environments provide adequate tools for everyday use without having the user resort to manual editing of configuration files.
    godfather
    Use Nail-Cutter ๐Ÿ˜
    I don't have nails buddy! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    you wanna do a piece on slow internet too #-Link-Snipped-# ? Be nice to see ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Time to start using touchscreen.
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Gurjap
    you wanna do a piece on slow internet too #-Link-Snipped-# ? Be nice to see ๐Ÿ˜€
    Good idea. Must do it soon before you know, Kapil Sibal decides to bump up the average internet speed. So I have time till... A couple of decades, I suppose ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    You know you could be censored for sayin that ๐Ÿ˜›... Big G is watching you
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Read all the jokes and #-Link-Snipped-# is getting more awesome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone guide me how to install Audio drivers for Optiplex GX280? My operating system is Windows 8 (consumer evaluation copy).
Hey guys,I am having Teradata campus drive day after tomorrow. How is the company? Has anybody faced the interview? Does anybody know about the company? Help in preparing for this.I...
According to the Wealth Report 2012, India is set to become the World's Biggest Economy ($85 trillion) by 2050. The report surprisingly mentions two cities Surat and Nagpur as the...
Hi guys, I am confused between these two phones. I am planning to buy a phone next month. I need your help in deciding with one is better : Sony...
I was just wondering, can we patent software/algorithm in India?