Absolute Zero: Relative importance of your Engineering exam rank

This handy dandy graph will prove useful for you to keep a track.
AZ12

Can you think of any more situations, and what their levels of importance will be? Do tell us. Best entry wins nothing, unfortunately, unless we can manage to get a small replica of the Large Hadron Collider from the CERN Gift Shop >๐Ÿ˜€

Chuck

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You didn't say about higher studies!!! ๐Ÿ˜› Nice one Chuck!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    You missed level of importance for exiting an Engineering college Chuck.
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Mr.Don
    You missed level of importance for exiting an Engineering college Chuck.
    Last one was technically for that ๐Ÿ˜€
    But what would your other suggestions be?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ragging! You forgot that, man! The higher the rank, the more 'severe' is your ragging in first year ๐Ÿ˜ . Oh and S1-S6, the graph should have extended below the ground, man ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    The_Big_K
    Ragging! You forgot that, man! The higher the rank, the more 'severe' is your ragging in first year ๐Ÿ˜ . Oh and S1-S6, the graph should have extended below the ground, man ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Not really - it's still a matter of pride for many. Especially in the first sem, there are a lot of 'What is your rank?' sort of questions and social groups are formed. This is of course, nullified by the apathy of the (larger) group whose ranks are average - hence leading to a small number by average ;-)

Ragging - yeah left that out, but blame it on my fortunate lack of experience!

Chuck
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    how about "telling the folks back home"? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    what is s1-s6 ?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    another one is "while at work in an industry" . this is when you are already employed in some company and do not perform well due to lack of practical knowledge and you use your marksheet to protect your self.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    zaveri
    what is s1-s6 ?
    Semester 1 to Semester 6

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, I have gone through all the post all are saying joining date yet to be come.My problem is also same I got selected in LnT info september 2011...
how to uninstall mysql 2005..m fed of d uninstalling proceduer.m not getting d way out of it.i want to reinstall it again...plz frnds help me out of this
This information may not be relevant to you because Sony seems to be losing the battle on the Smartphone front. After buying out the Ericsson's share; Sony's continued with the...
These may be of use to people designing timing circuits including for mobile applications: https://pages.silabs.com/index.php/e...31UFwdcjKPmjr1YIATMF0dvycMRAVFZl5nR9RFuGXbw==
With the laws getting stricter, I'm not sure whether ragging is still a part of engineering student's lives. But in my times, the first year would begin with seniors making...