Absolute Zero: No need to pay money for fees anymore!

More novel fees ideas

PS: The Firstpost article on cows as fees used in the comic can be seen Cows as admission fee: Howโ€™s that for innovative thinking?-India News , Firstpost.

Also - 25th comic. Little milestone. Yay ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    HEY! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    25th post!! Congratulations Chuck !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    JNTU search results are interesting. I wonder how has their admissions rate soared ๐Ÿ˜’.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    the intent is right , but I think are we going back to times where good were exchanged for other goods??
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    HEY! ๐Ÿ˜
    Was this post done after chuck's post or chuck's post has been edited after this post?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Was this post done after chuck's post or chuck's post has been edited after this post?
    After he posted the strip. Was surprise for me to see me in the strip.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The_Big_K
    After he posted the strip. Was surprise for me to see me in the strip.
    same here
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Good one. ๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations Chuck on 25th comic. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Mangesh Khapre
    Mangesh Khapre
    Super Liked it..
    Crazitivity at its best ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    One more way to pay Engineering Fees:

By donating your logical and reasoning skills and if that does not suffice, doing away with common sense as well.

...a lot of people have done that successfully.
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    The_Big_K
    JNTU search results are interesting. I wonder how has their admissions rate soared ๐Ÿ˜’.
    That's not true!!

Google

I was thinking to start this dairy business. More profits, Low loan rates, If it stop giving milk. I recommend it to My friend "Butcher".

Bye the way absolute zero!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CISCO is all set to lay off 1,300+ associates, after stating that growing economic conditions and uncertainty is making it tougher to retain the associates by balancing the profits. Per...
Have you ever used enterprise social networks? If yes, you must have heard of Yammer; Mr Sacks (Also, the founder of Pay Pal) has Launched Yammer in 2008 and it...
is there is any idea to utilize the heat from the hot combusted gas coming out from aircraft engine
can anyone suggest me some new ideas to conduct technical events in my college......๐Ÿ˜€โ€‹
Apple announced their Q3 earnings today and when Apple CEO was asked about Apple opening 'Apple Store' in India, Tim said that there are other countries that have more potential...