Absolute Zero : Gadget buying stages

AZ11

(If you can't see this image, please click #-Link-Snipped-#)
Admit it! You've been through this cycle!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Repeat from Top with Nose Ripper Count++; ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I have been in cycle but after long reaserch. Goddammn if I had do that reaserch in my study , Probably I would have added few moe grades.๐Ÿ‘€
    really??? โ˜•
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    It should be inside while loop! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    not bad ! but whoever heard of wifi in a nose-hair-shaver ? it isn't even yet clear what it is doing in the ford figo

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing a very happy birthday to rockstar CEan-Rupam Das. ๐Ÿ˜ You make the CE Community proud. ๐Ÿ‘ We hope you are having a great party today. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
When the first Disneyland was opened much credit was given to the engineering that went into handling and collecting waste. Extensive use of underground tunnels were used to keep the...
Most of the times, we don't need a sophisticated image editing tool to get the things done. We need a simple, easy to use photo editor that is free ๐Ÿ˜‰...
I would like to know about what is "Graphics Memory Capacity". I came to know, it is essential if you are doing something in Graphics. How much do you require...
i have just heard from one of my friends that , the popular autorickshaws made by bajaj do not have differentials in their rear axles. is this true ? if...