AZ13

Rage characters from Dan's Awesome RageMaker: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Poor boy ! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ Err.. do some of them take admissions only looking at the glossy brochures? ๐Ÿ‘€

Though you are right, they do have a lot of girl photos carrying books on the front-covers. ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# Study here for success in career LOL and look at that brochure

AbraKaDabra
    ๐Ÿ˜ Err.. do some of them take admissions only looking at the glossy brochures? ๐Ÿ‘€

Though you are right, they do have a lot of girl photos carrying books on the front-covers. ๐Ÿ˜จ
    What should I say? โ˜•๐Ÿ˜

Awesome comic #-Link-Snipped-#!
  • Sughosh Deshmukh
    Sughosh Deshmukh
    true story.....211123_221904857845832_4532319_n.......partially
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Nothing much to say other than this:
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜› Lucky fellow ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've always wondered why Indian engineering colleges (and all the next-door computer coaching centers) use photos of foreigners on their brochures. Is it just a mindless copy-paste?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    I've always wondered why Indian engineering colleges (and all the next-door computer coaching centers) use photos of foreigners on their brochures. Is it just a mindless copy-paste?
    Well, the result is that they do not grow to level what they should grow. For example, WIPRO will never use a foreigner for their poster on any Indian WIPRO product. And you can see their enormous growth.

Conversely, there are many local colleges that give undue importance to the foreign material. They lack the sense of self belief "We can do" or "Dekiru".

In my opinion, not only "Models" in posters but printing the real life examples in the brochures and it will show that you are indeed working hard in that field( in our case education).
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    They need to attract innocent people right? So, ... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    The_Big_K
    heh, colonial mentality? Or lack of desi models?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    The_Big_K
    No, it's a representation that coming students'll experience foreign(International) brands ๐Ÿ˜› - Foreign language, Foreign education and , whatever Foreign goods but poor fellow got cheated.

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    What to say? ๐Ÿ˜’

Anyways, Good work, chuck!
  • Feather
    Feather
    Engineer's rage ...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The more number of women there are on a brochure, the more the chances of attracting customers.

Well done chuck, you did well in portraying this fact in your comic.

Believe it or not, i was leafing through a brochure of one of the top colleges , and one of its photos showed three girls in an automobile lab , even though in reality the automobile department in that college is oestrogen-starved.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice strip chuck!

I have seen many brouchers, especially of NIIT when I was searching for a job ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    English-Scared
    Nice strip chuck!
    I just hope no one misconstrues that >๐Ÿ˜€
  • akash.kasina
    akash.kasina
    oh!what a heart break!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dr. Vijay Bhatkar, one of the pioneers of Indian IT and the engineer who developed India's first supercomputer has been chosen to be the Director of the Indian Institute Of...
With the fuel prices skyrocketing every day in India, the price cautious Indians are panicking. That brings us to the question; which is the tested and proven car in India...
โ€‹July 2012 has five each Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Happens once in 823 years. So What? Nothing. Just a curiosity. โ€‹
I know I can definitely buy a mobile phone online but I still have my own doubts about shopping for shirts, trousers, t-shirts online. The same goes with shoes and...
a) T(n)=2T(n/2)+โˆšn, n>=2 T(1)=1 b) T(n)= mT(n/2)+an^2