About vocational training

hello sir....
i m a 2nd yr mechanical engg. student from delhi coll.f engg..

plz guide me the procedure for vocational training in abroad..and the resume template...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope you read our notice that says 'No SMS text' on CE Forums. What help do you need with resume template?
  • piyushsinghania
    piyushsinghania
    sir i want to apply for vocational training abroad....so what all things are need to be added in resume and body of the leter...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey my fellow mining brothers me need a answer to a question thats tickling in my mind??? What actually is ODEX method of mining?? help me out guys.......😕
My group of geek friends has been playing around with motion detection using matlab over a month now. Its an amazing thing to do if you got a nice webcam...
I need some informations. Who is manufacturer of shunts. I need some shunt's features and performance. Thank you
What are the procedures to be followed when designing a high temperature (say 600 deg c) piping and its attachments (e.g Shoe, Pad etc.)? Thanks
hello friends i am doing my final year diploma in Instrumentation and i have got selected in aptitude test in placement conducted by apna technologies. I came to know that...