About VLSI Back end design

Is anybody help me?............. How to do it?.................

Replies

• massman
    massman
    What I need to refer...........?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    What exactly you want to do it buddy? Backend is relatively a large term.
  • massman
    massman
    like to strt stdy about it............
    do practical programming...........
  • massman
    massman
    whts creer in dt
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    First, get rid of that sms lingo and "...........". It doesn't look good and will likely hurt you down the line if you make it a habit...😀

By "practical programming", do you mean PERL? If you do, well, no one actually hires a person solely for creating scripts. They will just hire an backend engineer and will allot you the scripting roles if you're beginning the career or if you're exceptionally well, in that case, you'll hold the position. However, to enter the field, just knowledge of PERL is not sufficient. Over that, its even more difficult to enter backend if you're not from premium college or have no one in the industry to refer you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lava has announced a new addition to their range of mid-range smartphones today. The Lava Iris 550Q was unveiled at a price tag of Rs. 13,000. The launch date of...
Lets Start Discussion for ISRO 2014 Preparation and probable Question !!
How Weighted-Resistor and R-2R ladder D/A converter works?
Quote: If you've ever wondered just what part gravity plays upon a boomerang, then you're in luck. Japanese astronaut and International Space Station crew member Takao Doi once brought a...
I think i really found a paradise for me.This is the first time I think i am getting an opportunity to mean real manic crazy fab and lords of engineering.😉...