About Uk Tier, Immigration and visa information required

Hay fellows, I am looking information about UK immigration and visit visa. Please guide me where from i can collect proper information about UK immigration and higher studies. I have found one website -snipped- in this website detail available for uktier visas and immigration process but i am looking best source for UK Tier visas and uk immigration. please please .....guide me

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Well a tourist visa that you mention and immigration are two seperate and conflicting things.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    you just wanna visit there or go for studies there?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Laptop With Inbuilt Mobile Phone Hello Ceans, I was sitting with my roommate he has Sony Erickson mobile phone and he use Mobile Master Software to synchronize mobile with Laptop.even...
Here Post the computer tricks and tips:smile:. This can be any computer short cut keys, and locking mechanisms, software easter eggs, anything related to computers and internet.
Hi i wanna build up my knowledge on thermal transfer ribbon for that i am searching related sites and found some too , i m searching for some more please...
NOTHING Somthing that I came across while surfing!
Hope all US CEans have a great & safe Fourth of July holiday weekend! I plan on going over to the bay and enjoy the countryside and water, visit my...