About time switch..

I want to know about the battery baked electronic clock that is inside a time switch..Please someone help me with their valuable suggestion.

thanking you,
poonam.

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I bet you are talking about the serial RTC IC which you find in most of the circuits. I had worked with it.
    Read about it here #-Link-Snipped-#
    and any doubts, post it!
  • poonam biswakarm
    poonam biswakarm
    Thank you..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I like programming, so thats one of the reasons I plan to major in computer science. Also, I like the idea of working with computer graphics and systems for artificial...
Hi friends I got a tune and the lyrics for CE-Birthday song to sing it on CE Anniversary. I need some people who are good at singing english songs.There are...
Define irrigation and explain its necessity and scope in India Describe the different types of Irrigation schemes . Explain each briefly What are the benefits and ill effects of Irrigation.?...
I am not able to upload an image in ImageStack.us. Could anyone please help me out. The message I am getting everytime I tried is " No file Uploaded".😔
hi guys. this iz my first post from crazy engineers .i have a problem that i wan u help in passing out my exams so pls give me some tps...