About SUN SPOT technology

Could anybody help in getting what does sun SPOT technology mean ??๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    This may help you.....
    Sun SPOT Telerobotics - YouTube

Moreover search google, you will get a lot info.............and let us know what you find ! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • arshan
    arshan
    hi, for anyone curious ... we are a java based embedded computing and sensing platform. Our homepage is at #-Link-Snipped-#, and you can check out our code from #-Link-Snipped-#

You'll find the SW and HW source there ...

cheers
    -arshan
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    arshan
    hi, for anyone curious ... we are a java based embedded computing and sensing platform. Our homepage is at #-Link-Snipped-#, and you can check out our code from #-Link-Snipped-#

cheers
    -arshan
    Welcome to the Crazy Engineers community, Mr. Arshan! Thanks for the post, sir. Are you from Sun Microsystems Laboratories?

Please do drop by CE often whenever you are free ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    arshan

cheers
    -arshan
    Hey Arshan ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to CE! Glad to have you with us here. We look forward to your ideas & posts!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello crazy engineers! I want to know complete functioning of an auto. engine(including videos). please suggest me some good source. (consider me as a begginer in automotive field)
hi friends i'm a 2/4 mechanical engineer i need a small project of my level please kindly help me.........!!โ€‹
can we supply power in both side at same time in one transmission line?
hey everybody.. time to go crazy...
CEans, Most of the interviews start with "Tell me/us about yourself" - and most of us are not prepared to answer properly. I have seen lot of fresh graduates (and...