About Servo Motor

Hi all... I'm a newbie and want to ask something bout servo motor before i do the purchasing.
Can the servo motor rotate to other degree beside 0, 90, and 180?
Can i program it to rotate for 45 degree?
I hope somebody can answer my stupid question. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• shahrul
    shahrul
    wl1339
    Hi all... I'm a newbie and want to ask something bout servo motor before i do the purchasing.
    Can the servo motor rotate to other degree beside 0, 90, and 180?
    Can i program it to rotate for 45 degree?
    I hope somebody can answer my stupid question. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
    yes, it can do. Can position servo in any position (in the range) just with your coding.
  • Thesis123
    Thesis123
    Yes, it is based on the design and program you do it or more precisely, based on requirement

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the latest sensor technologys used in traffic light system ? i knew about pressure sensors, is there ny new invent regarding traffic light signalling ?
hello friends, i am new to this post i am doing my mtech in vlsi from bangalore(vtu). as i want to do my final year project. but not able to...
hello.. well..m just unable to understand the actual concept of fuzzy logic..n its meaning.. to me it acts similar to boolean logic.. wht i had know abt it is..simply that...
Can we change the physical address ie MAC address assigned by manufacturer? is it possible?and what is the need to have MAC address?
FFDShow MPEG-4 Video Decoder Size: 4.10MB FFDShow MPEG-4 Video Decoder is a DirectShow decoding filter for decompressing DIVX movies, picture postprocessing, and show subtitles. ....... Click To Download