about sap training

i am a computer engineering student and i want to do sap training after my degree. can u plz suggest me the modules that will suit me and best institutes in india for the training😎

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey everybody, im using a servo motor for my FYP, the servo im using is Parallax standard servo motor. which is manufacured by Futaba. the motor is used to lift...
Before buying/building a house have you ever gave a thought to earthquake zone, remedies, type of roof/foundation/walls/windows/wind forces. Have you ever thought the mystery/engineering that are hidden behind building the...
hello i need a at command to send email through gprs modem.i have used atd*99# it first resposnse by connect and then a unknow letter are seen and the response...
CEans, I'm pleased to inform you that we've performed a major security upgrade on CE. Welcome to the safer CE now 😀 If you notice anything odd while browsing CE...
Two things have been added - 1. Easy access to your friends & contacts. Simply click on 'Members' button above and a popup menu will appear 😀 2. On your...