About Myself

Name: J. K. Chandrakar
Engineering Trade: Civil Engineering
Academic Qualification: M. E. Civil (Structural Engineering)

Occupation
: Working as an Assistant Engineer in the Government of Chhattisgarh, Water Resources Department (India)

Work Experience
: 30 Years

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    An awesome feel to have an experienced Hand here in CE

On behalf Of CE I welcome you to a world of some crazy engineers working their minds out

Do pour in your advice to the queries posted Here in the Forum
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pleasure to have you on CE, Mr. #-Link-Snipped-#. We look forward to your participation in various discussions here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

even though tester looks like small circuit....i wonder how it works even when i touch the conducting edge without grounding myself by standing on a plastic chair or wearing shoes.........could...
my name is Aniket. I from Mumbai, India. I have done my engineering in Electronics and Telecommunications. my hobbies are watching tv and drawing. I am currently unemployed and I...
Hello everyone. I am working on a game of sudoku in core java. Till now I've been able to successfully generate a solution ( consisting of all filled boxes) and...

Me

My name is Okonji Chianu Moses. I am from Nigeria and I have a Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering. For nw, i am unemployed and I am looking for a...
Can we retain a variable value in PHP after closing the application(with a new session every time),without saving it to any database or file?If yes,how?