about myself

hi, i am rina and glad to hav an account in ce because of my dear friend shailaja.
i am studying in kelkar college doing bscit, very interestingly.hope to hav an good and useful time on ce for myself also and the most welcomed visitors also. thank you!

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Rina, thanks for joining. I'd suggest posting your question in the appropriate forum section so you can go into further detail & members can reply rather than as a poll here in the introduction area.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I missed your introduction thread, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us on CE. You're already interacting well with fellow CEans. We hope you're finding CE useful.

Do use the 'friend inviter' feature (in the sidebar) to invite more of your friends who you think will enjoy this website 😀
  • rina j. kadam
    rina j. kadam
    yes! i am having good time on ce. i hav already cleared some doubts on ce . so,
    ya it is really helpful. and i am happy with the kind response CEans are giving me. keep it on and i will also interact actively as a CEan. thanks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great to hear that, #-Link-Snipped-#. Do invite your friends to CE; I'm sure they'll find it useful as well.
  • rina j. kadam
    rina j. kadam
    thank you ,sir. i'll definitely invite some of my friends so that they can also learn
    and enjoy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is difference between ac analysis,dc analysis and transient analysis?
why the word thread is chosen ? what does it mean? sorry,but i really don't know
how to download pinnacle52 to perform 8051programs ?plz reply .
how to use windows xp softwares on windows 7 ? is it possible or not? plz reply.
how to use windows xp softwares on windows 7 ? is it possible or not? plz reply.