About myself

Hi to all...
I am Vikas doing Civil Engineering from Indus International University Una(H.P.).
I have completed my 2nd year.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vikas Thakur
    Hi to all...
    I am Vikas doing Civil Engineering from Indus International University Una(H.P.).
    I have completed my 2nd year.
    Welcome to CE, Vikas. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join. It'd be great if you could tell your friends about this site and have them join and participate in discussions.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to the community. Be an active member! 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I recently completed my Bachelors degree.(June 2012) B.Tech in Computer Science. Up until the second year of my engineering, I was a below average student. But, afterwards, I started...
Yes you can use ur Keyboard as a Mousewhen ur mouse is down or Emergency You all have to do: Press Shift+Alt+Numlock from ur Keyboard Press Yes on the window...
Hi friends...
Does anyone have information on how to design an orifice plate given the differential pressures?
Google's opened up their data center infrastructure to people who need large scale computing power. With the compute engine, developers will be able to create Linux Virtual Machines on demand,...