about myself

My full name is Tsion Getachew Beka.i live in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia).i'm fourth year ECE (communication stream)student in Addis Ababa university institute of technology.i like reading,watching movies,chatting with friends & i'm very interested in learing new things.since i'm a student,i don't have any work experience. i've been spent all my life on education for 18 years.in the future i want to create my own invention & put my name on IEEE's list.i'll graduate next year & i need a project idea for my thesis that's why i joined crazy engineers. i think there are smart electrical engineers in crazy engineers & i hope they'll suggest me project ideas.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great to see our new CEan is from Ethiopia 😀 . I hope to be able to visit your country. I hope you will find like minded engineers here.
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE Tsion!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Looking forward to see you active here. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineers are considered to be doers and not talkers. The best they can manage is to sketch something and use monosyllabic jargon in talking to others of the ilk. But...
Civil engineering projects have now become major mechanical engineering marvels. Boring a 7.1 m diameter tunnel is mind boggling. We should take pride that engineers can do such tasks. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1012220.article?cmpid=TE01
Yesterday the day which was most saddest day in my college life. . My 8th sem classes got over. . Going to miss my class rooms, laboratories, mass bunks, group...
2010 / 2011 BTech / MTech Recruitment - 07th April 2012 - Cochin Venue:St. Albert's College, Banerji Road, Ernakulam. Company: Poornam Infovision Role: Software Engineer 2010 / 2011 Batch freshers...
Hey, I am a CS graduate 2012 from a pvt self financing college. And just like many of my classmates i want to be an IITian, badly.. I have a...