About my future

Myself Prashanth.I just started my btec this year in mechanical branch.I am just interested in machines and their working.Actually I do no the opportunities in mechanical branch.So can you please give me a better path to settle my life. I just want to do job after my btec.so please suggest me better path.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know that you're concerned about your career. While it may sound obvious; the first and the most important thing to do is to score well in exams and make sure that you understand the topics with utmost interest. That's key to getting a good job once you graduate.

You should also keep up to date with all the latest technologies and tools related to mechanical engineering. Keep looking for things to learn and you'll do super great in future. Participating in engineering communities is one of the best things you can do to keep up to date with everything.

At this point, it's too early to think of opportunities after 4 years. There will be lot of new things to learn. Just be the first one to know about them.
  • Tamil azhagan
    Tamil azhagan
    Hai, kaushab i wish to ask u a general question that , if it is possible to grow with our own product,to have great company in future and settle with that.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.Tamilazhagan
    Hai, kaushab i wish to ask u a general question that , if it is possible to grow with our own product,to have great company in future and settle with that.
    I think it's an individual choice and there's no 'right' or 'wrong' with any approach. Depends upon what you expect from your career.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am Sheju i studing mechanical 2nd year I need some topic and ideas for mini project any body willing to help me
Quantum Computers are hypothetical computing devices having a greater processing capacity and faster execution speed than ordinary computers. Electronic devices are bound to binary logic - 0 and 1 but...
Hi, I have completed my MCA with average > 60% marks. I have more than 60% in 10th and 12th, but my bsc percentage is not 60 its 55% and...
In the past Reliance Industries owned smartphone brand LYF had tied up with HomeShop 18 to sell its LYF Flame 3 smartphone. As Reliance Jio launch date draws closer LYF...
Will there be a Star Wars hero “Han Solo” spending his days in a giant space ship? Or will we see different alien-human colonies on the red planet Mars? While...