About me!

Am a mechanical engineer, located presently in Jharkhand, India.
Basically a power plant man, but presently working in an integrated steel plant.
Interested in knowing things, breaking technologies.
Turned to CE for technical discussions.
well, that's it.

regards

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and find like minded people. We look forward to your participation in all the uber cool discussions here 👍.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Welcome to CE pal

Nice to see you here eager to know more from your posts here in CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE forums.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Kameswara Rao Yi
    Am a mechanical engineer, located presently in Jharkhand, India.
    Basically a power plant man, but presently working in an integrated steel plant.
    Interested in knowing things, breaking technologies.
    Turned to CE for technical discussions.
    well, that's it.

regards
    You can sizzle up the Mechanical section all you want. We look forward to you initiating some technical discussions here. Welcome to CE. 👍 Keep posting and keep visiting often.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi forum, The RFM70 (and the newer RFM73) from HopeRF is a cheap and powerful 2.4GHz transceiver that I use in some of my projects. Unfortunately the documentation from HopeRF...
Many plants and animals camouflage themselves either for defence or occasionally for offence. Octopusses (Should I say octopi) do this with amazing celerity. Researchers have built this gimmick into soft...
sir, i am going for ppt. Please suggest me some mechanical topics with different content. And also please tell me how to start myself in ppt at first,,because this is...
So, let's not envy the Kansas folks because Google's laying the 1Gbps fiber cables there. India too is expected to get its own very high speed internet in 2013. Check...
what is difference betw'n flash memory & EEPROM ...mostly specified in atmega series microcontroller like atmega 16.