About macros in java

I did not use macros in java. I want to know whether the macros can be used in side the java program?

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ms_cs
    I did not use macros in java. I want to know whether the macros can be used in side the java program?
    There is no such concept of macros in Java unlike in C/C++. But I guess from jdk7 compiler onwards compile time Macros concept is coming.

I would have answered your question well if you would have given an example of macro usages in C/C++ also.Anyways show me a situation where you want to use macros, java provide many new things to handle everything. ๐Ÿ˜€ I will try to solve that.

One more thing don't mix up your C/C++ with Java because running and compilation of C/C++ programs is diferrent in many aspects to those of Java programs ok. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I want to use macro for my assignment icg...While working in my college assignment I thought that if the macro feature is available in java it will better ...Myself with my friends team are designing the icg[intermediate code generation ] program for compiler.
    That's why I asked that question ya..
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I think JDK7 already came..whether macro feature is enabled in that?
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ms_cs
    Yes it is already there, I will check that and will let you know more about it ok. By the way what is your ICG all about? What kind of code you guys are making? Is it something bytecode kind of thing you all are making or something else?Which languages you are using?
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    We are now in a stage of generating mnemonic code...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am wondering how does youtube allows watching videos which are not suitable for small children and perhaps there is no security.do they keep record of who is at...
Illushun- Round 2 Hello Friends, After the success of Illushun phase 1, the most awaited Online Treasure hunt is back with a bang with its second round to enthrall one...
CEans, Beginning March 01, 2009 CrazyEngineers will acknowledge exceptional contributors to CE. In the last week of every month, we will announce the name of CEan Of The Month! ๐Ÿ˜€...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/16073-announcing-cean-month.html#post46042 in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi! I'm vibhor, a computer engineering student in delhi. Can anyone help me to find pdf's on microcontrollers and microprocessors