about journal papers

i want some journals related to pneumtics . i have searched but i didn't get a proper information so please provide some journals and it would be very much useful for my project.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is nothing more adorable than animals dressed in tiny outfits but this time those outfits have a serious purpose. A small flock of 10 pigeons have been dressed in...
Hi, I have 2 years 6 months J2ee project experience and 1 year 6 months IIB9(MB) with J2sc technology experience. Which technology I need to choose as my future carrier....
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract- Four-wheel steering is a serious effort on the part of automotive design engineers to provide near-neutral steering. Also in situations like low speed cornering,...
Name:Raja Janmejay Engineering Trade:Mechanical Engg. Location: Jaipur Occupation: Student 2nd year Hobbies & Interests:New inventions mostly in cars Aim in life: I want to Surprise the society and make them...
There are many hints on the cars from that we can have an idea about the technology used in that cars.i-vtech is one of them. more are as follows i...