About Job

Hi Sir/Mam I have 66 and 56 percent in 10th and 10+2.but have 68% in 4th year in btech..so plz tell me how to apply to these companies...??? And i'm from CBSE board.. I am thinking to go Bangalore for job search. I tried in Delhi NCR from 8 month but i didn't get job in IT sector .Will you help me out..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You haven't mentioned which companies you are applying to. You'll have to make list of companies that you are eligible to apply for and then apply.
  • NIHARIKA GHOSH
    NIHARIKA GHOSH
    Sir will you help me in which criteria I am fulfilling. Actually i m staying Delhi but in Delhi their is no hope so i m thinking to go Bangalore . If i want to apply in small IT company or MNC so i m fulfilling their requirement or not . I don't hv idea in which company i m fulfilling their requirement
  • NIHARIKA GHOSH
    NIHARIKA GHOSH
    Sir i hv no idea in which cmpny i m fullfilling

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm studying my 4th year of engineering at VNR VJIET, Hyderabad and deciding my major project is long overdue. I want to do a project on the optimization and cfd...
Hello Everyone, I'm working with a highschool team, building an electric race car for competition this spring. We want to improve our accelerator button in the car, and we're looking...
Check out the super badass robot developed by Boston Dynamics and get your mind blown away into pieces. If the current generation robots are so capable, I'm quite sure that...
Quote: The proof is in the packaging. Making all cigarette packets look the same reduces the positive feelings smokers associate with specific brands and encourages quitting, Australian research shows. The...
They say that money can't buy you happiness. While this is true in eutopia, a chunk of that can definitely take you to space, in fact, land you on the...