About Job orriented Couses for Entry in I.T.Sector

Sir, i have complited my B.E. in Computer science and Engg.I have one critical problem what should i do for my better carrier,because i have already waisted my time and i have problem in codding or programming that's why somes friends suggested to me u can join Software testing and Networking courses.if i join testing cours will i gate a job in I.T sector and i belong to Middle class family that's why i can't join costly courses like networking or other tools,because they are costly certification courses.I m in a confuse and my family member highly expectation on my me they want i do job in I.T.sector and also i want to do a job i.t.sector,Please suggest me me sir what should i do?
and currently before 2 days ago i came in Hyderabad for learning some courses.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your situation isn't different from a lot of engineers. There are few things you MUST do so that the decision making becomes easy -

1. Determine what kind of career you'd like for yourself. Search the internet. Find out information about various career options. Any career that is in line with your interests and likings will be the most appropriate for you.

2. Find out what are the ways to get into that career.

Choosing Networking or Testing because you are poor in 'coding' is disastrous. No course will guarantee that you will get a job. Your best bet is to find out which course you can afford and then do that course with all your efforts. Try to become excellent in the technology of your choice - which is totally possible if you are willing to work hard and cut down time on facebook and whatsapp.

Look for a job in a small company that is willing to take a chance on you. If you can impress someone with your skills; you're good to get in the industry. Remember, there are 10000s of 'average' engineers out there looking for job. You can't expect to get a job by being average. You will have to 'shine' somewhere so that recruiters notice you.
  • Pritesh777
    Pritesh777
    Sir that's true but currently i want do somthing in I.T sector that's why i asked u will i do networking aur testing course?
  • Pritesh777
    Pritesh777
    Sir that's true but currently i want do somthing in I.T sector that's why i asked u will i do networking aur testing course?please suggest me sir
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Pritesh777
    i can't join costly courses like networking or other tools,because they are costly certification courses.
    You don't have to take the actual networking courses, just take the exams on their own. Save up for the exam only. You can self study and access the multitude of free/cheap learning materials online. The most important thing is to practice a lot, especially on free network simulators like GNS3 (if you don't have access to the networking gear).

Lots of opportunities with networking, but you have to be proactive in learning new IT technologies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a first of its kind biotechnological breakthrough, Bengaluru based startup Pandorum Technologies Pvt Ltd. has successfully developed an artificial 3D printed human liver tissue that mimics the functions of...
I m a b.tech mechanical final year student and I want to go for higher education to japan .what are the options available for me as I am interested in...
I have been presented a unique challenge by a client: run a stress analysis on a trampoline foot-to-rail interface. Running the analysis is simple once I know the resultant forces....
For the background I'm B.Tech CSE Batch 2015 student who has passed out this july , after trying for several jobs in these 4-5 months , I am not able...
Plz help me out. can engineers go for banking sector aft completion of engg? I have completed my BE in CSE and willing to join bank, plz somebody guide me...