About Java script

๐Ÿ˜•
same one can send me a java script code for inlarge image on mouse over......

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    can u explain more?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    rohit007
    ๐Ÿ˜•
    same one can send me a java script code for inlarge image on mouse over......
    Hi Rohit,
    Try the following simple code if it can solve your problem :

Image Testing in html

[img]C:/Documents and Settings/shalinig/Desktop/Temp/MusicTest/images/image003.jpg[/img]

Hello..it is image enlarge testing in html

Thanks & regards
    Shalini
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The problem with this script is -
    1. The image enlarges every time on mouse over, so the size of the image keeps on increasing.
    2. It is not returning to its original size after the mouse out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i m using 5mega piexel quantum web cam my web driver has been broken .now i face problem what i do. ๐Ÿ˜•
Saw a lot of posts in the books section. Heartening to see that in this technical world people are still found of reading. I am a voracious reader. A book...
Are there any fans of old classic movies(any language) here. I am a big fan and would love to hear from others who share the same interest. Keep Posting ๐Ÿ˜
Hi Guys, I thought you may be interested in learning about forex trading... Forex Trading eBook Titles: - Forex for n00bs - Forex Trading Basics - Advanced Forex Trading Ideas...
i have to design a 2 stage reduction gearbox. helical gear to be used in the first stage and spur to be used in the second stage.... i need names...