About internship for 6th semester electronics and communication students in BHEL

As I am studying in central University of Karnataka. I have completed my 6th semester in electronics and communication but still I am searching for internship,can I get the links of intership in bhel?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Let's see if we've anyone from BHEL reading this. The only thing I could recommend is to contact the local BHEL office in person. Check with their officials. 

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ Hope this thread is of help to you - 

#-Link-Snipped-# It has all the details about how to apply for an internship at BHEL, where to send the email etc. Do let us know if you are looking for some other specific information.

• MANJUNATHRAO RAJESHWAR
    MANJUNATHRAO RAJESHWAR

#-Link-Snipped-#‍  mam,I don't know any person's personally but can I apply online or just mail them? By sending the and the other details? 

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ Yes, definitely. Most applicants do not know anyone personally at BHEL. You just need to email them the required details. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: SiFive's HiFive Unleashed, a development board based on the open-source RISC-V architecture, is getting an upgrade that could attract personal computer developers—and someday even makers and hobbyists—to open-source hardware....
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a reality and the speed at which computers are learning new stuff is mind-boggling. The general thought these days is that the AI (Artificial Intelligence) will...