about instrumentation projects

i want to do some interesting projects in instrumentation field..can you give me your ideas?

Replies

• ice maniac
    ice maniac
    u can try automating a process which is practically applicable lik a temperature control system or building management system in industry..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture on Design for strength from Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. B Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow...
Design of Machine Elements - I (V & W) Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. B Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and...
Explore the topic of Design of Cylinders & Pressure Vessels via this Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to...
Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.
What’s in Name actually? Why am I asking this so-called stupid question now? Do you get me who am I talking about and why? CrazyEngineers came up with a one...