About HVDC Transmission Lines

Hi! I'm Umar again with a Question...
I'm having a paper named "TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS"
I want to know what are the recent trends of HVDC transmission lines and want to know the websites for more information... plz help me...

Replies

• motilal
    motilal
    betae sometimes try 2 open ur book.k 😁
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    See HVDC trans Lines is well being defined ...with Tech spec. here.......just check and learn:#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends... I'm Umar again.. I'm from Tamilnadu.. Plz help me with the procedures of Implant training.. how to apply...? Help me and give me some effective ideas.. Note: I...
well the alarm bells haven't started ringing for all those newbies and aspiring entrants in the it sector. Weakening dollar and strengthening rupee are spelling trouble for lots of techies...
I posted the "CrazyEngineers is 7k Strong" thread on 21[sup]st[/sup] January 2008. Today, on 16[sup]th[/sup] February 2008, we added 1,000 more members, 😁 ! That is approx 26 days for...
Simple (or so I thought) and easy instructions in setting up your own blog in less than Rs.500 a year!! Purchase a .com comes for somewhere around Rs. 450.00 per...
i need a smal clarification.....to convert a 4 bit line (value 2 to 12 ) into a dual seven segment line ( showing value 2 to 12 in two displays)...