View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12921 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Pooja Raja
Pooja Raja • Jul 3, 2013

About CS/IT Gate study related discussions

Hello CEans I am Pooja, a Grad. in IT would like to start discussion where doubts related to CS/IT subjects can be solved with mutual efforts. Sharing knowledge and solving each others doubts related to subjects will help each other more or less but it will be helpful. Interested CEans do reply!
Abhishek Rawal
Abhishek Rawal • Jul 3, 2013
- Thread Moved To Proper Location -
Abhishek Rawal
Abhishek Rawal • Jul 3, 2013
Pooja Raja
Hello CEans I am Pooja, a Grad. in IT would like to start discussion where doubts related to CS/IT subjects can be solved with mutual efforts. Sharing knowledge and solving each others doubts related to subjects will help each other more or less but it will be helpful. Interested CEans do reply!
If you are referring to Computer related technical doubts then you can start a dedicated thread in CS/IT section. https://www.crazyengineers.com/forums/computer-science-it-networking.42/
Feel free to ask query.

As you named this thread as GATE study related discussion, it's been moved under "GATE" category.
avii
avii • Sep 22, 2013
Lets start with easy ones 😳 :

[​IMG]
rahul69
rahul69 • Sep 24, 2013
Pooja Raja
Hi Pooja, Welcome to CE! Feel free to explore the different sections and share your doubts to get those solved 😀
avii
avii • Sep 30, 2013
Which of the following is/are true of the auto-increment addressing mode?
I. It is useful in creating self-relocating code
II. If it is included in an Instruction Set Architecture, then an additional ALU is
required for effective address calculation
III. The amount of increment depends on the size of the data item accessed
(A) I only (B) II only (C) III only (D) II and III only

Share this content on your social channels -