about CE id

hey friends
i got an idea i think we all had CE ids
but i noticed a problem we cant directly login there in google by direct search
so my idea is why cant we make a direct link to the login page in this website
so that many will know about CE ids and its easy to login too for the users

@admin: i am sorry if i had made any useless comments or hurt anyone if so please excuse me

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    don't know much about creating a direct web search.but type following address in adress bar at top
    you will see login page
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    happy surfing😁😁😁
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i use mail.crazyengineers.net
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i use mail.crazyengineers.net
    CE network ID is exclusive and not available for everyone. Anyone can acecss it from mail.crazyengineers.net .
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    so, biggie do you mean only the members of CE can have CE network ID

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey ppl, I found this awesome song while surfing. Do hear it once....😀 [video=youtube;1eQc_Alj_q8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eQc_Alj_q8&feature=player_embedded[/video]
I need an powerpoint presentation on " applications of fluid mechanics " can anyone give me a ppt on this , its very urgent i dont have time to make...
i am planning a project which uses communication between 2 devices using bluetooth technology , one device in a car and other in installed in a stationary object outside car...
The smart grid is a totally new and upcoming concept in the field of electrical engineering. A smart grid uses a form of electrical network and digital technology as its...
A flow meter is a meter that essentially measures the rate of flow of liquid flowing through the pipe. Tracking the flow is of utmost importance in industrial as well...