About c-dac entrance exam

i want to know about admission in c-dac pune institute for the desd or dabc course. Actually i m a final year student and i want to join the institute after june nuly. So i want know from when its next batch will be starting.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well entrance test are not that difficult you have brush up your aptitude and c-programming as well as basic electronics if you are going for Wim.C then you will have to brush up your C problem solving skills as you have to appear for practicals!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of my life (and yours too, if you didn't know) is being guided by Murphy's Laws. So why not collect them in this thread and be alert to what's...
Let's face it. Almost every company has the HR department. HR stands for Human Resources department. I've a question. Can we really call 'humans' as 'resources'? You have office furniture,...
Okay, this is not an easy one. Identify the following logo - Source: Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing
hai , i need a topic for advance electrical seminar for 4th year piz help me.😀
Whats a Skyscraper? Let us start with what does a skyscraper mean: Quoting a wikipedia definition here, "A skyscraper is a tall, continuously habitable building. There is no official definition...