About C-DAC DESD course....

Frnds.. I hv completed My Msc Electronics from NMU, Jalgaon. But I cant got job in Embedded feild. So I want to join C-DAC DESD Embedded course for grate opportunity. but the problem is my PG percentage is below 55, so it not applicable for C-DAC course .
Can I join C-DAC DESD course on B.Sc Electronics degree..??? there is any problem like age eligibility or gap in exam... plzz reply me

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tagging @[prototype] #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    you already know that you are not eligible for the course ,what else you want to know ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[HASHTAG]#include[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#include[/HASHTAG] int main(void) { char *p ; strcat(p, "abc"); printf("\n %s \n", p); return 0; } If I print this the value at some random location pointed to by...
Quote: We invite cartoons which humorously communicate the seriousness of the theme, by rethinking sustainability with respect to water in terms of conservation, preservation and recycling. Rethink situations, rethink water,...
Once in a while a major gadget manufacturer decides to launch a product in India ahead of other nations. This time around LG Electronics, the South Korean electronics company, decided...
i am new b.tech. student in iit roorkee in metrology and metals. i want to became a reseacher what i want to do?
Have you ever been in a situation where you want to quit your 9-to-5 job and start working for yourself? Have you dreamt of becoming a blogger and earn by...