In this you can only give 1 exam

either BE/B.Tech or
    B.Arch/B.Planning

BE/B.Tech AND B.Arch/B.Planning

in this you can give both exam

one is in morning session and other is afternoon session

and need to pay Extra Money (D.D)

B.ARCH./B.PLANNING**

Part I Awareness of persons, places, buildings etc. of Architectural importance. Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings. Visualsing different sides of three dimensional objects. Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities and colour. Analytical reasoning Mental ability.

Part II Three dimensional perception. Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast.
    Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Transformation of forms both 2D and 3D - union, substraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes; Generation of plan, elevations and 3D views of objects. Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
    Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urban-scape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles, gardens, trees, plants etc.) and rural life.

Source :- random search **
  • aksa
    aksa
    thanks mahesh

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is actual use of excel macros in offices ?
hello im pavan doin final year be from bangalore. i have taken up project on automatic electric meter reading using gsm network. Plz help me reagarding this
Hi, Starting a little project and I needed some help. Searched around google but its all rubbish now but this forum popped up a few times so I thought I...
This thread is dedicated to wishing fellow CEans a very happy and prosperous new year. Say what you? 😁 HApPY NEW YEAR! 😁 🎉Party on Dude & Dudettes!
Can anybody please help me with the latest interesting (/ fascinating) topics in various areas - human computer interaction , memory based reasoning , cellular automata , networks and distributed...