Abhinav Bindra wins India's first ever gold medal in Olympics

Hello All,

I'm extremely proud to write here that Abhinav Bindra has won India's first ever gold medal in the history of Olympics in an individual event. ๐Ÿ˜

Check the news here: #-Link-Snipped-#
Abhinav Bindra scripts history, wins gold at Olympics | Mayur's blog

Lets all join hands to congratulate him on behalf of CE and wish good luck to others who are fighting for a medal.

Cheers!

Replies

• kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Hearty Congrats to Mr. Abhinav Bindra.
  • Mrunalini
    Mrunalini
    ABHINAV BINDRA WON GOLD .... in Olympics....

gr8 achievement......

Three cheers for ABHINAV...
    HIP HIP Hurery.............
    HIP HIP Hurery.............
    HIP HIP Hurery............. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neha
    Neha
    Heartiest ConGratuLations!!๐Ÿ˜€
    He has made Indians proud by creating the history!!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Every indian shud be proud of him,but has anyone heard his concerns in post-medal interveiws,watever he said is really alarming and our other athletes havent been inspired much!!!
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    wow that was a moment of proud ...congrtas to him for this achievement..!!
    I wish this beijing olympics produces more "BINDRAS"...that would be really mind bowing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I really want to know that is there any previous check that can be done on the people taking loan from the company who might cause a risk to the...
Hi again.. Does any one among you know VBA? Actually I am writing a Macro for Ms Word, and am stuck up. If any one knows VBA please let me...
Hi Everyone, Yesterday I met with an accident and by the help of God still alive and writing this thread.๐Ÿ˜Ž Yesterday I was walking to my house. Since It was...
If any body could tell me from where i can get help on DSP board. thier different modules and how to sart working on DSP board
Hi All, Please help me for writing macro in VBA for removing leading as well as trailing spaces of relational as well as arithmetic operators. I tried using "Trim" as...