ABET Accredited Master of Computer Science???

Hello forum! So, I have decided to get a Master in Computer Science degree and I was wondering what your thoughts are on ABET accreditation (ABET | ABET Accreditation). The university that I am looking at is SACS (Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools) accredited, but the program is not with ABET. In speaking with the school, they told me that the degree program is SACS accredited.

Will graduating from this program without ABET accreditation affect me negatively in gaining employment with companies? Please give me your insight. Thanks! 😕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Loves India : Indian Users can Post to Google + via SMS https://bit.ly/pB7U8b
which branch is best at this time, so that at the time of its completion I will get the job?
I've been hearing from multiple sources that the leading IT companies, that went out for magnanimous campus recruitment, offering jobs to complete batches on some occasions have delayed the joining...
Find the link bet. the person and the logo...😡
Hello guys I have my GRE scheduled @ end of August'11. Can somebody help me with the study material and how to start preparing for the Quant Section? Like recommending...