Abdul Rahman a graduated mechanical engineer, Chennai currently - Working in Dubai

Hey hi guys.. this is Abdul Rahman a graduated mechanical engineer from Chennai currently working in Dubai as a trainee engineer. My hobbies are playing snooker and 10-pin bowling & my interests are on electronic gadgets.. Well my aim is to become an entrepreneur.. the reason why I joined crazyengineers team is to get benefited and provide support at my best as the saying goes "two minds are better than one" ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    WElcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#! It's a pleasure to have you with us. Good to see an aspiring entrepreneur on CE. Feel free to explore our entrepreneurship and startups section.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice to see Do guide us in entrepreneur building
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    AbdulRahman.Mech
    Hey hi guys.. this is Abdul Rahman a graduated mechanical engineer from Chennai currently working in Dubai as a trainee engineer. My hobbies are playing snooker and 10-pin bowling & my interests are on electronic gadgets.. Well my aim is to become an entrepreneur.. the reason why I joined crazyengineers team is to get benefited and provide support at my best as the saying goes "two minds are better than one" ๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE Friend. Yours looks like a brain that can work wonders here on CE. Keep posting! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LAKSHMI A MENON COMPUTER SCIENCE DOING MY B TECH IN GOVT COLLEGE OF ENGG KANNUR
A single stage reciprocating air compressor is an air compressor which carries out compression in a single stroke or stage. the compressor body is similar to the piston-cylinder arrangement. the...
entropy is called the degree of disorder in a system. but how should i define it if some one asks me the definition??? ๐Ÿ˜”
I've an interview scheduled on money. Please give me advice on how to go about it?
As I travel around places to deliver talks, I see growing interest in entrepreneurship and startups among students in India. However, the trend seems to be mushrooming among those enrolled...