ABB is looking for Motor Control Software Designers in Helsinki, Finland

We invite software designers to join us and start influencing the environment by improving the efficiency of operations through profitable software development. We are offering positions as Motor Control Software Designers at ABB, Drives unit in Helsinki, Finland.

As a Motor Control Software Designer you will focus on developing and testing converter motor control software in collaboration with other software designers. In addition, you will solve challenging control problems with our customers. You will travel abroad for short assignments. In this challenging and exciting job, you will have the opportunity to utilize and develop your technical and social skills in an international and multidisciplinary research environment.

We require a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent and a couple of years working experience in research or development. You are an experienced professional in control theory or motor-control. In addition to programming in C/C++ languages, you are familiar with embedded real-time systems. You are open-minded and able to think in a goal- and solutionoriented way. You are also comfortable working under pressure. You have great social skills and a good command of both written and spoken English. Other language skills are an advantage.

Interested?

Please apply through the link:

joberate.com

Replies

• 4_Tech
    4_Tech
    thnx buddy...!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently came across an innovative concept called "Rangsutra". What is Rangsutra? It is a business venture which aims to provide employment to millions of villiages. In India there are...
It's official! Amazon India has began its operation through acquisition of Junglee.com. Amazon is taking a different approach towards entering Indian ecommerce which is crowded with players and probably the...
Southampton 'Varsity uses motion captur technology to analyse how pianists weave their magic. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1011596.article?cmpid=TE01#Video
Ok friends, I need your help. My Friend's Friend needs help regarding information on any Charitable Organizations or Hospitals which does LIVER transplantation at a minimal cost. He is currently...
hello, i m thinking to join oasis training institute @ pune for embedded training...suggestions abt the institute and if had any other please lemme knw....